- adds nutrients to your soils
- inoculates the soil with good bacteria
- protects the soil from pathogens
- promotes a healthy environment for plant growth
- increases organic matter in the soil
- helps balance soil pH
- improves soil texture and composition
Bio Minerals Technologies is producing a series of videos about how composting works and why it is important to do it right. Head over to our web site and take a look!
We have simple biological solutions to improve the composting process for large livestock operations. Turn your waste stream into better nutrients for your fields, or into a revenue stream for your bottom line.